ASNeG-Demo provides examples of all significant functions of the ASNeG OPC UA Stack.
You can found them in the following C++ classes:
- Alarm.cpp sends an alarm each 60 seconds
- Authentication.cpp provides user authentication and access control to several OPC UA nodes
- DemoLibrary.cpp is an entry point of the application
- Event.cpp sends events of several types
- Function.cpp implements sever user methods witch different signatures that can be called with OPC UA Client
- HistoricalAccess.cpp shows how to get historical data of values and events
- TestFolderLib.cpp represents a folder with variables of different types
Notice: All the examples use low-level API. Since OPC UA Stack 3.7.0 you can use a more friendly interface.